1. On the left side menu, click on Visit manager.
2. To schedule a visit for a customer, click on Calendar (Customers) in the expanded menu.
3. Select one or more customers in the Filter by customer section in the center of the screen.
4. To add a visit for one of your customers, select the month in the top calendar bar and click on the desired date in the calendar of the customer.
5. On the Visit tab, select the collaborator and the reason for the visit.
6. Set the time of the visit and complete other optional information such as Title and Reminder.
7. Select the Tasks tab when the collaborator must perform tasks during the visit.
8. Click on the + button in the upper right corner to add a new task.
9. Complete the fields of time, notification, minute, task and type of response (text, number, true or false, photo, audio, barcode, QR code and signature).
10. Click on the Save icon to the right of the type of response to save the new task, or click on the right-most circular arrow to delete it.
11. Create as many tasks as you want by clicking on the + button.
12. Click on the OK button to save the new visit.
13. You can delete or edit a visit before it starts at any time: click on it and click on the Delete or Edit button.
IMPORTANT: You cannot schedule, edit or delete a visit in the past.