1. Click on the icon ☰ in the upper left corner.
2. On the menu, click on Customer Portfolio:
3. To query a given customer, click on one of the customers listed on the screen, or click on the magnifying glass to the right of the Customer Portfolio heading and type its name or part of it, or slide on the letters of the alphabet on the right side:
4. You can use the following filters to refine your customer list: stage, type, distance, and city. Click on the filter icon in the upper right:
5. Note the additional PLAN and HISTORY tabs:
6. Click on the PLAN tab to view action plan for the selected customer:
7. Click on the HISTORY tab to view the visit history for the selected customer:
8. To view the details of a given visit, click on the icon to the right of it.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to periodically update your customer base - click the circular arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.