1. In the left side menu, click Field Survey.
2. Click on the Add button in the lower right corner.
By adding a new new form, you can set it:
- to be answered within a period of time;
- to be mandatory (Mandatory checkbox selected) or optional;
- to be answered at a certain time during the visit (check-in, check-out, arrival, cancellation, etc.);
- to be answered for one or more categories of customer;
- to be answered to one or more categories of collaborator.
3. After completing the above data, you must add at least one question. To add a question, click the Add new question button.
By adding a new question, you can set it:
- to have one of the following answer types:
- long text;
- list of options;
- true or false;
- QR code;
- date and time;
- customer portfolio.
- to have multiple answers when the answer type is list of options;
- to have a complement of the above types.
4. You can, at any time, move the position of a question by clicking its heading and dragging it to where you want to place it.
5. You can remove a question at any time by clicking on the Delete question button.
6. To save the form, click on the Save bu